Entrepreneur Magazine first grabbed my attention by the easy to read layout online. This magazine is formatted perfectly for the reader. The headings are simple and informative. Across the top were Home, Ask Entrepreneur, usf95zone Grow Your Biz, Business Idea, Franchises and Opportunities, Video, Tools and Services and Special Listings.
On the main page you are given a birds eye view of what is offered throughout the magazine, some of the main subjects and topics that are covered. There is a great Blogs Network that includes well-known experts such as Brian Tracy, Paula Deen, Ivan Misner and many more. There are articles of such quality and from experts that I feel I could hang out at this site for quite a while. techmagazinenews
I will give you a brief synopsis of each page heading of this magazine:
1. Ask Entrepreneur: On this page you will find some great question and answers that constantly change so you can read several questions without scrolling or switching pages. There is a place for you to post your own question and a panel of small business advisors will be able to respond. I posted a question, but found that I needed to sign up, which is free by the way, in order for them to respond. renownednews
2. Grow Your Biz: They have topics that are broken down under this heading. They are in all areas to help you grow your small business ranging from strategies, exploring new markets and even selling your business.
3. Business Ideas: I really enjoyed looking through this page. The first thing you see are changing screens giving some great ideas to starting a new business with a great visual to help you get the whole idea. One example being Apartment Prep Service, which maybe something you would have never thought about but may be interested in. Great page! xnxx
4. Franchises and Opportunities: Main article was “Kicking Off a Franchise Quick”. How to find a franchise and they post franchise listings in many categories. They help you find different kinds of business opportunities. Top Franchises for 2007. Great place if you are looking for a franchise business.
5. Video: Several video channels available for instant viewing in player right on the page. Channels include Business, News, Health, Lifestyle and Science & Tech. Reuters was actually playing while I was reviewing this page.
6. Tools & Services: Here again you can browse by categories that are listed. There is Business Coaching services, E-Business, Franchise Services, Grow Your Business, Legal, Money & Finance, Sales & Marketing and Starting a Business.
7. Special Listings: This week’s featured listing was the Top Entrepreneurial Colleges for 2007, Top 100 Venture Capital Firms, and Best Banks for Small Businesses, Hot Cities for Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneur’s Complete Software Guide, and more. techimpacter
This Entrepreneur Magazine is a valuable edition to any small business minded persons daily reading list. The information provided is very professional and extremely informative, providing expert advice and resources. Become educated in a very comprehensive way in the field of the small business market, no matter what are you are in. You have to take a look for yourself. You will be like me, stop for only a minute, and then you wonder where the time went. Hope you will gain as much from this site as I have. I am sure you will.