So you and your beloved are expecting a child! This is the best news in the world, and you want everyone to know. Sure, you’ll probably tell your family and best friend right away, either in person or on the phone. Most expectant couples also want to let the rest of the world know in a formalized baby announcement. Just as your baby is the most special little being in your world, chances are you’re looking for some baby announcement ideas that are just as special as your baby – something a little unusual. Read on for our five baby announcement ideas that fill the bill.
One way that sets your important announcement apart from the usual is to make your own! It’s really a lot easier than you might first suppose. Stationery stores stock every type of exotic paper and matching envelopes. Go shopping together and find a paper that you both find appropriate to the occasion. More details please visit:-playboicartinetworth.com canabisnews.com tavereviews.com ecomagorareviews.com stanfordinterview.com smallwritingdesk.com thecommercecasino.com
Now for decorating that paper. You can use clip art or photos – your own or ones you can grab at royalty-free photo sites like flickr. Our five baby announcement ideas can be used as they are, or serve to spark your imagination in a brainstorming session between the two of you. Fool around with your images until you’ve got your baby announcements just right. Now, print away! What you’ll get are your own memorable and unique baby announcements, which will fit quite nicely right on the first page of your baby photo album. Here we go:
1. Give your friends that ‘aha’ moment, with a little humor. On the outside of your card, superimpose images of a large jar of pickles and a pint of one of the finer ice creams over a grandfather clock – hey, the clock’s ticking, right? You never know when Mom’s going to be sending Dad out for one of these items. Some people may catch on right away, but most will just be curious enough to snap that card open to see what’s inside – a baby carriage, of course!
2. If you’ve had a sonogram by now, why not make some copies? With some red – or pink or blue – construction paper, cut out some hearts, and glue them to the paper, with lace, plaid, or whatever type of trim you fancy. In the center of the heart goes the sonogram pic. Cute! Inside, you can pen personal notes to each recipient – calligraphy looks great with this baby announcement card!
3. If you’re looking for more traditional baby ideas, how about a pic of you and Daddy in a loving embrace on the front of the card… on the inside, put a computer sketch (of your making) of the baby’s nursery-to-be. (If you use the color scheme you intend, you’ll also help people pick out some personalized baby shower gifts!)
4. A more modernistic approach to announcement ideas, with a touch of mystery: Adorn the front of the baby announcement card with a simple, but largish question mark, all on its own. Alternatively, simulate a newspaper front page with your headline as ‘News Scoop!’, ‘Absolutely Fabulous!’, ‘Can you not keep a secret?’ or something that makes them want to open that card – fast!
5. Of course, you can be just plain up front: superimposed over an appropriate background (hearts, flowers, balloon